Sunday, May 20, 2007

Great Show!!

Thank you sooo much to everyone for participating in the show! Allison and I had a great time putting it together and everyone who came was really impressed with the quality of work that was exhibited.

Despite the rain, the closing reception was fantastic with well over 100 people in attendance. The bands that performed were amazing and jaw-dropping-ly inspiring. I only wish the show could stay up longer, but I have to make room for the RISD Graphic Design Thesis Show this week.

We sold a good number of pieces and will be letting you all know shortly. Please let me know who is interested in keeping work up for display/sale in the space. So far I have Delia, Josie, Andrea and Ben's work up in the studio. Let us know when you will be picking your work up if you are planning on coming here in person.

Lauren

No comments: